Some notables from this evening’s discussions:
- I perfected my answer to the “so when are you getting married? / why aren’t you married?” question (and have managed to pack even more disdain into my responses then I previously thought possible).
- Discussion on the appalling attitude of society towards gay people and gay marriage. Should gay marriage be banned? Absolutely and unequivocally not! This fed back into a recurring theme of the parallels between organised religion and whats wrong with the world.
- Discussion on why software patents are an absolute farce
- The agreement that if you are getting by in life without Bluetooth at the moment then getting it in your mac mini is a waste of money
- Discussion on why the university system is not something which will ever work on a mass scale and why TAFE makes sense
- I had to inform a friend that the “cool blonde chick” is no longer on the West Wing (in reference to Emily Procter who played Ainsley Hayes)
- Discussion on the future of media content delivery